How privacy-friendly is your site?
This tool helps you check what data-protecting measures a site has taken to help you exercise control over your privacy. Read more.
- This tool simulates a normal browser visit with Do Not Track disabled (browser default) and with no add-ons.
- Even if you enter https://, http:// will be checked, to see if it redirects to https:// automatically (redirects are followed).
- Generally things work, but some sites (sometimes) don't work for various reasons.
- The backend is currently running on a single server with limited resources, so in case of usage spikes, waiting times can be long. (But you can run your own instance!)
- Feedback is appreciated: send email or open an issue.